Developing interactions between migrants and European citizens by creating employment based on a mutual dynamic process.
DURATION OF THE PROJECT: October 1, 2018 – September 30, 2020
LEADING PARTNER: Pistes-Solidaires (FR)
PROJECT PARTNERS: Accorderie Pau Béarn (FR), Verein Multikulturell (AT), VIFIN (DK), CATRO Bulgaria (BG), ASOCIACION MUNDUS (ES), Replay Network (IT), PiNA (SI)
THE PROJECT IS SUPPORTED BY: Erasmus +, KA2
PROJECT REFERENCE NUMBER: 2018-1-FR01-KA204-048099
KEY WORDS: migrants, intercultural competences, pedagogical model, voluntary services, web platform
CONTACT PERSON: Mirna Buić
Since 2004, the Council of the European Union agreed on common basic principles for the integration of migrants. The ARTEM project’s aim will be to develop interactions between migrants and European citizens by creating employment based on a mutual dynamic process. This challenge will be addressed through an innovative training process and tools between not only migrants but also local professionals and volunteers. These employments will rely on a system of exchanges of non-market services on the online platform “ARTEM ACCESS”.
– To develop a pedagogical model to reinforce the intercultural competences of the people who host (professionals or volunteers) migrants in the local community.
– Encourage the inclusion of newcomer migrants in European local communities by enhancing their skills.
– Create connections based on «doing with», know-how and skills between migrants and the local community.
– To make an inventory of the training needs of people hosting newly arrived migrants, especially in intercultural matters.
– Develop a holistic training process for local communities and migrants to contribute to a better social (and professional) integration.
– Develop a training tool for migrants through stories by digital cartography to improve the recognition of their «Artem» (talent, know-how, skills, experiences…).
– Set up a platform of exchanges to contact between local community and migrants around concrete learning experiences based on skills and know-how.
PROJECT WEBSITE: in preparation